Saturday, January 2, 2010

Genting Countdown -2010-


Happy New Year 2010…!! Hehe…

Well… nothing can beat the feeling of hanging out with my Cousins !!

The last thing we gonna do in the year of 2009 is !?!?
Looking at the sky and welcoming the year of 2010 by some FIREWORKS organized by Genting… =D

~~~I gotta a Feeling… Wuuu Huuu.. That tonight is gonna be a good night…???~~~ =P

It’s been years that I didn’t celebrate with them and finally 2009, I managed to find a slot for them and it really worth it as I missed them dearly…
(how time flies)

They were just small kids then but now… they are like a grown up person as I can lessen my burden by trusting them to do anything they want and get back to me… (seriously they grown up a lot)

It’s an honor that I managed to celebrate with them and it’s a blessing…
They are the person I should thanks too because they are the one who make who I am today !!!



Who would know that, taking care of 7kids since form3 till now would make me a President of KCBA DYC 14… hahaha.. (action a bit 1st) =P

Not only that, I would like to this opportunity to thank my Uncles and Aunties to trust me and put the trust on me to take care of their sons and daughters… They are the one who contribute to my growth today too.. =D

I would like to say a SPECIAL THANK YOU to my late LAST UNCLE for his superb contribution because he was the one who suggested to my dad to go Genting together and it’s been years we have been doing it and this is the year we finally took photo of us enjoying together !!!




THANK YOU Last Uncle for trusting me and putting me in-charge of his 3sons and 2daughters and made me who I am today !!!

Love you Last Uncle (My God Dad) !!! may you Rest In Peace !!!




Okay, here are some pictures… have a look at it and guess wat is it all about and since this post quite long d… then I’ll let u know in the next post… =D

Enjoy your new YEAR !!!

No comments: