Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

Happy New Year 2010 people !!
Hehehe…

Sorry la.. so long didn’t update my blog... well... I’m updating now right ??? hehehe…

So today is the day where 2009 ends huh ?? how time flies eh ??
Well… I think we enjoyed till the end of 2009 right ?? =D
Hopefully u all did… as I did enjoyed… Boon Kiat asked me a few questions… such as…
Wat is the thing that u r proud of in 2009 ?
Wat is the thing that u r very happy of in 2009 ?
Wat is the thing that u r regretting of in 2009 ?

And more… hahaha… and the only thing I can think of is President of KCBA DYC 14 is the most PROUD and HAPPY thing happened in 2009…
Of course we should only remember the happy things instead of sad things right ??
Hmmm… hopefully I don’t sound like im action-ing ?? =P but just to share my feelings…

I seriously hope that everyone and each of the committees who attended the CAMP enjoyed till it lasted and will come back the following years…
We Committees of the KCBA DYC 14 had did our best to maintain and provide the comfort-ness and happiness through the CAMP and would hope to set an example for the participants to behave properly ? =P
Hahaha… but serious we hope u all who came ENJOYED yourself lo… =D

Well… this December really is something… hahaha… why ? because in 2 weeks time.. I watched 4 movies… 3 movies with KCBA people while 1 movies with friends… =D
Let me rate them from my point of view… the top is the preferable one… =D

1. Avatar
2. Alvin and the Chipmunks 2
3. The Treasure Hunter (Jay Chou)
4. Sherlock Holmes

Avatar is good.. Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 is good too while The Treasure Hunter by Jay Chou… I can say that Jay Chou have improved in his acting.. *give him a CLAPS*
Good Job Jay ! Keep up the good work wei !!

Sherlock Holmes… hmmm… maybe im too tired, so I didn’t enjoy most of the show…
The only things I like about the show is that... Holmes actually planned how to fight someone and arrange every blows with effect and would know mental and physical suffering for how long.. =D
--u might confused with wat I said… but once u watched that movie… u’ll understand… =D

Okay … I think I talked too much… signing off here…

Happy New Year 2010 to everyone
Selamat Tahun Baru 2010 kepada Semua orang
Xin Nian Kuai Le 2010 !! =D

*going Genting with family to countdown… Weee…*

No comments: