Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my very first post after 6months

Wow... without even going through my last post... i wouldnt know that i actually left my blog untouched for the past 6months... lolz...

anyway... my first post will definitely help you guys by answering your question:
Why is Tuck Long's Header Picture, Angry Bird ?

Well... let me answer that... it is Because of...... due to..... Popular demands XD

Hehehe... i put it as my Header Picture because it is Popular... hahaha...

im sure that a lot of people are now feeling 'CHAR DAU' for my answer... XD

At least i clear off your confusion / doubt / uncertainty why Tuck Long put this picture right ? XPP


Anyway,
This is just the Starting / Beginning of a Come Back from Tuck Long~~~

Be Prepared for more XD




1 comment:

Benjamin said...

apalah writing from bottom to top... i read till tau hin hin~ haha! anyway, welcome back blogging~ hehe!