Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3 days straight...

Wow..

Well.. Currently working at Setia Alam a Hardware shop named..

~~ Presspac Industrial Supply ~~

Everything went well for the 1st month and suddenly..

Wat the Hell.. my Luck changed..

**i always told my friends that good luck and bad luck is a CIRCLE

so when the Bad Luck reached.. i 3 days straight keep give people scold..

SWEAT !

Well.. Malay Chinese both also got scold.. LoL

i cant take it at 1st and complaint to my Cousin.. but he told me he BIASA d..

>.<""

at the end of the 3rd day.. i saw how he handled the fella who scolded me..

plus the level of calm-ness and continued to make sure whether who is the one wrong..

after that, he persuaded the fella and at the end of the communication..

u know wat he did ??

HE JOKED with the FELLA... Hao Ar !!!

and suddenly i realized that he must have been scolded more that me because he worked there for almost 3 years.. imagine 3 years le.. i work 2nd month got scolded 3 times straight in 3 days..

he might got more than me.. scary.. well..

it's okay..

the 4th day nothing happen to me... Lucky.. and everything so far so good and considered smoothly.. =DD

yeah.. Thank God~~~ =D


Alright.. before i sign out..
Good Luck for those who are HAVING their PMR... as well as... not forgetting..
Good Luck for those who are HAVING trial SPM =DDD

all the best...

take care guys !!!




No comments: