Thursday, April 15, 2010

Remember my Car got MOLESTED ?? #.#

Remember i posted on FB that my car got MOLESTED... #.# haihz...

i kinda know why and wat happened...

this might be one of the reasons... check out the photos and u'll understand...

*vomit blood....






*vomit more blood






See their "P" logo so BIG ! i should FORGIVE them right...
*vomit even more blood
*fainted...




LoL... this is just to make me happy a bit only la as i know why my car got MOLESTED...

this is just so happened that i saw the car like that and there is no one around so i faster take photos... hahaha... this is just a guessing wat had happened to my car...

at least i got an explaination wat had happened to my car... Satisfying d... =D

anyway... this 2 cars... might be friends that just fooling around with each other... lolz... like me and my friends last time also... but we park back side to back side stick to each others bumper... hahaha... XD

k la... that's all folks...

Signing out...

Take Care

No comments: