Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Updates Updates Updates...

Updates Updates Updates…

Actually quite lazy one… but since something happened… (happy things) no worries… =D
So I shall Update my blog for further more Happy Things… =P

So let’s see how good is your imagination skills :-

May Jiuan : - 1st pic- some sauce or ketchup 2nd pic- poker card

Justin :- 1st picture- worm-like thingy (saw that in my toilet before) 2nd pic- chinese medicine

Jingwei :- 1st pic- my houz got , its a kind of insect or worm 2nd pic- rokok china brand

Benjamin :- 1st pic- ulat 2nd pic- u know d.. so nvm.. =D

Mandy :- 1st pic- a stain macam ulat. 2nd pic- a box

Sweat… my laptop is super super lag dunno why… wanna update this BLOG also hard…
Anyway… i stay calm and slowly la… =D to make sure my readers get wat u all have been waited… =P



Okay… The 1st picture is really scary !!! the answer is WORM !!!

I found it in the toilet… at 1st I thought it is a ketchup too… but suddenly it moved and did a CORNERING !!! sweat la… some more I just did a big business… super SCARY… never encounter a WORM that thin and small and did a CORNERING before...

It looked like a VIRUS or something… Scary Shi*… =P




Lolz… I think the 2nd picture is only EASY for those who knew how to read CHINESE… hahaha… that is a Cigarette from CHINA… why I took a picture of Cigarette you all wonder right ???

Of course im not promoting people to smoke… HELL NO !!! stupid Cigarette… =P
(this is a proof why i say im not promoting people to smoke !)




I took the Picture of the Cigarette from CHINA not because it’s from CHINA but it’s the most EXPENSIVE Cigarette in CHINA… =P

So for this WEEK… The person with the BEST Imagination SKILLS ARE..................

First place goes to… JING WEI !!! give a round of APPLAUSE *claps

Second place goes to… we have 3 winners… hahaha Justin, Benjamin and Mandy (with one Correct)

Third place goes to… May Jiuan… once u participate in Tuck Long’s Blog… u will also have a PLACING… =D no worries… although wrong but don’t scare… remember to try and try and try again… right May Jiuan… =P


Sorry ya… annoying right this Stupid Tuck Long… waste all of your times… =P but a good picture hunting right… a good training ma… u all think serious about this blog wor !!! =D make my blog a happy and fun place to be ??? =P



Let’s see the stupid WORM do a CORNERING in my toilet full of my Big Business smell… Muahahaha… =P







Celaka this WORM... hahaha... "If youuuuu SMELLLLLLLLLLL ?????" Tuck Long's Big Business in the TOILET ???? =P


okay... another Contest for u all...
this 1 i think is very very hard for you all d to get the answer... =D

but with tips... it will be too easy and maybe you will know the answer d... =D

So no tips... =D

Guess wat i want to tell u all through this 2 pictures... =D

1st picture


2nd picture


No comments: