Tuesday, July 28, 2009

=.="

Come to think of it.. my Blog is recently -=CaCat-ed=- dont cha think so?

The reason I felt this way is because somehow Blogs are suppose to be written right?

Mine are a bit -=CaCat-ed=- or to a sense special as I put forwared stuff?

So that I can spread news to the rest that would miss my Forwarded E-mails or maybe

Even I dont have their E-mails, I can still make sure the rest who see it can Forward it? =D

Anyway, just a sudden feel to Write my Blog as it is left unWritten for Some Time d..

KesianNya my Blog.. Sayang Sayang k.. Muackz.. Muackz..

Did I said it out loud just now?? Well.. I Meant to do that and I'm actually Whispering
to my Blog ok..??

Cannot kar... Anyway, Just being Lame.. as I just recalled.. Final Exams is next week..

Entertaining right.. Not forgetting that, Normally Finals come then only got the mood to write my Blog one wor.. hahaha..

Updating Blog is a Reason to use up most of my time to Study.. -=Lazy=-

Hehe.. My Blog is cooL right.. It educates people wei.. Not many Blogs will do such
-= JASA=- things le..

Blogku.. Blogku.. I will Kurangkan Your Dosa.. No worries.. All the OutdateD stuff..
Posting Copyrighted stuffs..
Changing the Real Facts..
Sometimes do Nothing..


Just for everyone's Notice.. I have no idea what I'm saying d.. maybe because of too tired and trying to use up my time to study.. haha..

People... People Around the World...

Wish me Luck in my Final Exams k??

I want to Pull up my F***ing CGPA/GPA so that I can have a better job in the Future and it will make me look better and it will look better in my Certificate and it will look better in my Resume and it will look like I'm a hardworking person and it will definitely get me a job.. =D


I wish you ALL the Best in everything you Do..
Good Luck..
Take care..

No comments: