Monday, November 17, 2008

15th NOVEMBER 2008 12:00a.m. = 16th November 2008

yesterday is the DAY.. i finally turned OLD.. sweat.. hahaha.. but at least i turned OLD in a fun and enjoyable WAY...

hahaha.. went to 17 BATU next to BEACH side and do BBQ... wooT~~

with my primary friends.. with 3 cars.. we go there hoping it will not RAIN because this is the 2nd time we go there.. the 1st time it RAINED.. so it turn out to be not enjoyable at all.. but luckily my turn.. the 2nd time.. it didnt RAIN.. wooT~~

everyone TREAT me super good... muahahaha.. i WAS the KING that day.. i order people to do things for me... hahaha

- BeNn KiTt !! - i want BEBOLA IKAN...
- WaI ChUnG !! - i want HOTDOG..
- EGUAN !! - i didnt order her but she made me a ROTI BBQ with 2 BEBOLA IKAN and a
HOTDOG.. u all should know how it looks like right ?? XP wanted to post the
picture but stupid HI-Tech computer virus dont allow me... haihx...
-LaU eH !! - i want ROOTBEER..

lolz... thx to them and not forgetting... EuGene, ah San, Ah Kai (took leave to celebrate with me), Chee Hou and JACK (new friend)

lolz.. JACK oh JACK... hahaha new friend who is trying his best to make me DRUNK, DROLL and DROP to the floor.. (DRINK TILL I DROP) but... but... i stand STRONG !! i managed to drink every single drop he and Chee Hou pour for me.. but JACK oh JACK he pour his drinks to the floor... hahaha.. lousy ? XP

but he smart... he's not drunk at the end but i VOMITTED all the way from 17 BATU to my old house.. hahaha.. when reached my old house also i VOMIT.. hahaha that JACK came to me and LAUGH at me.. sweat... well.. interesting experience...

but luckily he pour to the floor la... if not hard for him to drive home later.. he lives far away.. Chee Hou's college friend tho.. so should be quite far.. NICE 2 MEET u JACK...

hahaha... last but not least... very paiseh to those who suppose to come to me and celebrate my birthday happily but mana tau i DRUNK and VOMIT pulak.. menyusahkan sahaja.. paiseh paiseh.. hahaha

hope u all enjoyed urself ya..~~ XD at least i know u all know how to take care yourself when u all at my old house.. hahaha it's not just my old house.. but OUR house.. hahaha XD

thanks to u all... very happy.. enjoyed myself super kao kao... wooT~~

it's a day to remember... i DRINK TILL I DROP... and u guys never runaway but stayed with me... and HELPED me... wooT... a cooL experience and a cooL way to know ur best friends well.. hahaha... thx to GENE who ganti me to drive.. if not dangerous ?? XD .. and thx to him to get me bubble-gum and coca cola.. thx to wai chung who take tissue box for me when i VOMITTING on the TEPI JALAN of 17 BATU... hahaha.. thx for those who attend.. thx for those who take their time to celebrate my birthday.. thx for coming.. thx for coming... love u guys lots... take carE~~


hope i still remember who attended :-
eL, ah SaN, WaI ChuNg, BeNn KitT, lAu Eh, aH Kai, CheE hOu, EGuAn and JACK
thx for coming...~~

No comments: