Thursday, October 30, 2008

my Left ear...


my Left ear... it's been ages that i didnt let my ear wear some "accessory" -dunno how to spell- XD
now is the time.... where my Left is ear back for some FUN.. hehe..

lolz.. my friends have been asking me to remove this "accessory" and started calling me "Ah Beng".. muahaha... well.. this is the feedback i'm getting from others.. haha...

from my point of view... this "accessory" will help me scare OFF others from bullying me.. muahahaha... this "accessory" will prevent me from BULLIES... n this "accessory" will help me bully others ??? haha...

anyway... just happen that i went Sunway Pyramid and i saw this "accessory" where i been wanting to have for a long long time ago... something that is hanging in the air from my ear..
hehe...

so all of u must wish me luck for scaring BULLIES away.. and i'll be the BULLY.. muahahaha...

take care..~~

1 comment:

Wei Li said...

u not only scared bullies away..but u scared all girls away from u...lol..take it of..its not suitable for u....